Cheesy Brussels Sprouts with Andoullie Sausage
A rich and creamy dish that would convert even brussels sprouts biggest detesters.
- 1 lb brussels sprouts (I used purple brussels sprouts because thats what came in my Imperfect Produce Box)
- 2 andouille sausage links (about 6 oz), sliced into coins
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 tsp blackened seasoning (I use this)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp blanched almond flour (I use this)
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Rinse brussels sprouts, carefully trim bottom stem, cut in half from top to bottom.
- Add oil to skillet or oven safe pan and heat over MED heat.
- Add sausage and cook for 3-5 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add brussels sprouts, garlic and seasoning. Continue to sauté for 3-5 minutes. Once cooked, set aside.
- In a saucepan melt butter over MED heat, add flour and whisk for 30 seconds.
- Add heavy cream and bring to a boil. Immediately lower heat to LOW and let simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and little by little whisk in cheese till smooth.
- Pour cheese sauce over sausage and brussels sprouts and mix gently till combined. As an optional step top with more cheddar.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes till heated through and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
2 thoughts on “Cheesy Brussels Sprouts with Andoullie Sausage”
Omgoodness this looks absolutely delicious!!! I’m definitely making this soon. Thank you for the recipe xoxo-Nat
I WILL be making this soon. Looks amazing!!