Low Carb, 3 Ingredient, Peanut Butter Cookies
A simple peanut butter cookie recipe that even kiddos can master.
- 1 cup sugar free peanut butter (I like this brand)
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener (I like this brand)
- 1 large egg (room temp is best but not necessary)
Optional Chocolate Drizzle:
- 3 oz sugar free chocolate (I like this brand, code: KINDKETOMAMA for 10% off)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (I like this brand)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and prepare a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a medium bowl combine peanut butter, erythritol, and egg. Continue stirring until completely combined.
- Roll dough into 2 inch balls and flatten gently with the palm of your hand. Because these cookies contain no gluten they will have a bit of a crumble to them and the edges will crack a little. Don’t worry too much about it.
- Completely optional, use a fork to make a cross pattern, as in traditional peanut butter cookies.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- If you’re drizzling with chocolate, allow to cool completely then transfer to another cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and place a wire rack on top.
- While cookies are cooling. Melt chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave in 5 second increments or in a double boiler. Be careful not to scorch the chocolate by stirring constantly and removing from heat once completely melted.
- Using a spoon or a dish with a pour spout drizzle desired amount of melted chocolate over the cookie. I also like to sprinkle sea salt flakes on top.
- Optional: Place cookie sheet with cookies in freezer to allow chocolate to harden more quickly.
4 thoughts on “Low Carb, 3 Ingredient, Peanut Butter Cookies”