Best Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Mash
The creamiest, no-fail cauliflower mash.
- 12 oz frozen riced cauliflower (about 3 cups) or 1 heads worth of cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup full fat sour cream
- In a large, dry pan over medium heat, sauté the frozen cauliflower rice until heated through and water has cooked off. If starting with cauliflower florets, pulse in food processor until rice consistency and then sauté.
- Place all cooked cauliflower and the rest of the ingredients in a food processor and blend on high. Stopping periodically to scrape the sides and then continue to blend until smooth in texture. Easy peezy!
- If you’d like to make fully loaded mashed cauliflower top with shredded cheese and cooked, crumbled bacon and place under the broiler on low for 1-2 mins.