Best Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Mash
The creamiest, no-fail cauliflower mash.
- 12 oz frozen riced cauliflower (about 3 cups) or 1 heads worth of cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup full far sour cream
- Steam cauliflower rice until cooked and tender (30-40 mins). If starting with cauliflower florets, steam and them pulse in food processor until rice consistency.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend on high. Stopping periodically to scrape the sides and then continue to blend until smooth in texture. Easy peezy!
One thought on “Best Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Mash”