Best Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Mash
The creamiest, no-fail cauliflower mash.
- 12 oz frozen riced cauliflower (about 3 cups) or 1 heads worth of cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup full fat sour cream
- Steam cauliflower rice until cooked and tender (30-40 mins). If starting with cauliflower florets, steam and them pulse in food processor until rice consistency.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend on high. Stopping periodically to scrape the sides and then continue to blend until smooth in texture. Easy peezy!
- If you’d like to make fully loaded mashed cauliflower top with shredded cheese and cooked, crumbled bacon and place under the broiler on low for 1-2 mins.