Best Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Mash
The creamiest, no-fail cauliflower mash.
- 12 oz frozen riced cauliflower (about 3 cups) or 1 heads worth of cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup full fat sour cream
- In a large, dry pan over medium heat, sauté the frozen cauliflower rice until heated through and water has cooked off. If starting with cauliflower florets, pulse in food processor until rice consistency and then sauté.
- Place all cooked cauliflower and the rest of the ingredients in a food processor and blend on high. Stopping periodically to scrape the sides and then continue to blend until smooth in texture. Easy peezy!
- If you’d like to make fully loaded mashed cauliflower top with shredded cheese and cooked, crumbled bacon and place under the broiler on low for 1-2 mins.
7 thoughts on “Best Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Mash”
I made this for thanksgiving and it was so good. Didn’t see the picture with bacon on top of it but next time that is what I’ll be doing. Looks freaking amazing!!
Loading it definitely helps take it to another level! Glad you enjoyed it, Liseth!
I miss mashed potatoes since I started keto. I tired this one last month and it came out so good. Thank you
I just made this. Background: I’m a terrible cook and I’m super lazy. This still turned out amazing!!!! And took like 5 seconds to make. I will definitely make this again!!
Thanks Claire! Glad you enjoyed it. ❤
This looks perfect, I’m going to make it this week, looks pretty simple too 🙂 how did I not know you had a blog until now I feel like I’ve been missing out lol