Keto Pecan Sandies
A butter and pecan cookie reminiscent of a pecan sandy without all the added sugar.
- 1/2 cup pecan halves and 15 pecan halves (if garnishing), divided. (I like this brand)
- 3/4 cup blanched almond flour (I like this brand)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder (I like this brand)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tbsp granulated sweetener (I like this brand)
- 1/3 cup powdered sweetener (I like this brand)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tspn maple extract (I like this brand)
- Preheat oven to 325℉
- Lightly toast pecans on a rimmed baking sheet, tossing halfway through until fragrant. Let cool.
- Pulse flower, salt, and 1/2 cup toasted pecans in a food processor until nuts are finely ground, just about 1 minute.
- Beat butter, granulated sweetener and confectioners sweetener in the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes.
- Add egg yolk and maple extract and beat until combined.
- Reduce speed to low and add dry ingredients. Beat just until incorporated, about 1 minute.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill for 30-45 minutes in refrigerator.
- Scoop out tablespoonfuls of dough and roll out into balls between your hands and transfer to cookie sheet lined with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper, 3 inches apart.
- Flatten cookies using a fork. Cookies should be 1/2 inch thick. Optional: Garnish with one toasted pecan, gently pressed in the center of each cookie.
- Position racks in upper and lower thirds of the oven.
- Bake for 25-27 minutes. Let cool on baking sheets.
- Just before serving dust cookies with additional confectioners sweetener.
8 thoughts on “Keto Pecan Sandies”
Great blog and Recipes!! Thanks for helping the keto community!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Awww thank you!
Oh my goodness. I love your Blog and I’m so making these pecan sandies and the pan dulce this weekend! Thank you for your Blog & Recipes.
These look amazing and I can’t wait to try! I love pecans!
These look amazing 😉
Those look yummy!!!
About how many cookies does it make? Please answer at my email.Thank you.
Gosh, I’m so sorry. I don’t know why that information isn’t listed. I believe its 12 but i’m not 100% sure. I’m going to make them again this week and I’ll update the post.