Dill Pickle Dip
A creamy dip with lots of ZIP!
- 8oz full fat sour cream
- 7 pickle slices, diced (This brand is my personal favorite)
- 1/4 cup dill pickle juice
- 1 tbsp fresh dill or 1/2 tbsp dill weed
- 3/4 tspn onion salt (You can also substitute with onion powder, garlic powder and additional salt)
- Salt to taste (I used 1/4 tspn)
- In a medium bowl combine the sour cream and pickle juice. Continue stirring until completely combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- For best results cover and chill in fridge for at least 1 hour before serving, to allow flavors to marry.
11 thoughts on “Low Carb Sour Cream Dill Pickle Dip”
Can’t wait to make this…… Actually going to make it now to have later week in about an hour or two 😁
I been looking for some good keto snack recipes! I can’t wait to try this one! It looks easy to make and I bet it tastes delicious!
It’s super easy and tastes amazing! If you’re a pickle lover you’re in for a treat.
Been following you for about a month and I’m obsessed with your page & love all the creative recipes you make! Thanks for being a great inspiration to our keto fam♥️