Dill Pickle Dip
A creamy dip with lots of ZIP!
- 8oz full fat sour cream
- 7 pickle slices, diced (This brand is my personal favorite)
- 1/4 cup dill pickle juice
- 1 tbsp fresh dill or 1/2 tbsp dill weed
- 3/4 tspn onion salt (You can also substitute with onion powder, garlic powder and additional salt)
- Salt to taste (I used 1/4 tspn)
- In a medium bowl combine the sour cream and pickle juice. Continue stirring until completely combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- For best results cover and chill in fridge for at least 1 hour before serving, to allow flavors to marry.