Keto Mini Peanut Butter Pies
A personal size and keto friendly version of this rich and decadent dessert.
FOR THE CRUST
- 2/3 cup Magic Spoon Cocoa Cereal (Use code KINDKETOMAMA for free shipping)
- 1 tspn unsweetened cocoa powder (I like this brand)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tbsp granulated erythritol (I like this brand)
- Pinch of salt
*If you don’t have all of these ingredients there’s some other options for keto friendly pie crust from scratch here.
FOR THE FILLING
- 1/2 cup no sugar added peanut butter (I like this brand)
- 4 oz cream cheese, SOFTENED.
- 1/3 cup powdered erythritol (I like this brand and I powder it myself in my Magic Bullet. You can also purchase pre-powdered here)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tspn vanilla extract (I like this brand)
- No sugar added whipped cream (I have a quick tutorial on how to make this here)
- Shaved Chocolate Choc Zero 50% chocolate squares (Use KINDKETOMAMA for 10% off)
- Crushed nuts of any kind
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 6 Silicone Muffin Liners, like these.
- In a food processor pulse the cereal, cocoa, and granulated sweetener until finely ground, then slowly pour in the melted butter while continuing to pulse until it’s evenly distributed and the mixture is moist. Stop and scrape the sides, if necessary.
- Begin dropping 1 tablespoon of the crust mixture into each muffin liner. With the back of a small spoon, press the mixture gently into the bottom of each liner. NO NEED TO BAKE. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, with the beater attachment on a handheld mixer, combine the peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered sweetener until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, with the whisk attachment, mix the heavy whipping cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the the peanut butter mixture. If I’m in a hurry, sometimes I’ll use the paddle attachment on my stand mixer (on the lowest setting).. But don’t over-mix.
- Divide filling among the muffin liners until the cups are almost full. Smooth the top with a spatula. If you’re adding the toppings, there’s no need to be perfect. Also, there may be an extra tablespoon or so of filling left over, feel free to discard.
- Chill in fridge for 2 hours till set.
- Gently remove silicone muffin liners.
- Add desired toppings, I recommend my keto whipped cream, or enjoy as is!
SUGAR ALCOHOLS 17g
NET CARBS 5g
*Carb count excludes sugar alcohols and/or sweeteners. Net carb count excludes both fiber and sugar alcohols, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. I try to be accurate, but please feel free to make your own calculations.
**Nutrition Facts exclude optional toppings.