Keto Berry White Chocolate Cheesecake
Products/kitchen tools you’ll need for this recipe:
- A stand mixer or handheld mixer.
- 9 inch non-stick springform pan.
- A double boiler or microwave for chocolate melting.
- A food processor or blender.
- Parchment Paper
- Non-stick spray
- 1 1/3 cup Chocolate Magic Spoon Cereal (use code KINDKETOMAMA for free shipping)
- 2 tspn unsweetened cocoa powder ( I like this brand)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted.
- pinch of salt (I like this brand)
- 2 lbs full fat cream cheese
- 1 1/3 cups powdered sweetener (I like this brand)
- 4 large eggs at room temp
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tspn pure vanilla extract (I like this brand)
- 1 1/3 cup low carb white chocolate chips (I use this brand. Use KINDKETOMAMA at checkout fro 10% off)
- 1/3 cup sugar free raspberry jam (I like this brand)
- My keto whipped cream!
- Berries (I used about 1 cup of strawberries, and a half cup each of raspberries and blackberries)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a food processor pulse the cereal and cocoa powder until finely ground, the slowly pour in the melted butter while continuing to pulse until it’s evenly distributed and the mixture is moist. Stop and scrape the sides as necessary.
- Grease a springform pan with non-stick spray and line the outer edges with parchment paper.
- Add the crumb mixture to the greased springform pan. Use your fingers or a flat bottomed cup to press the mixture into the pan
- Pre-bake for 8 minutes.
- Once baked set aside to cool. Drop the oven temp to 325F.
- Begin melting the white chocolate in a double boiler on very low heat stirring frequently. Remove from heat when it’s 95% melted. White chocolate burns easily so its very important to be careful to not overheat it. Alternatively you can melt it the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between. Once melted set aside.
- In a stand mixer or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and sweetener until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Beat in the lemon juice, vanilla, and melted chocolate until mixture is smooth. Keep the mixer at medium the whole time. Careful not to over beat, as this will cause air bubbles to form, which can then lead to a cracked cheesecake or caving in of the filling.
- Pour filling into the cooled pan, using a spatula to spread evenly.
- In a small saucepan thin down the raspberry jam by heating it on medium low heat, stirring frequently. This should only take a minute or two max. Do not overheat.
- Drizzle the jam over the cheesecake, then use a butter knife or a chopstick to swirl it into the filling, careful not over swirl. It doesn’t really need to be perfect if you’re going to top it with whipped cream and berries.
- Bake for 1 hr to 1hr and 15 minutes, or until the 2 inches in the center of the cake are still wobbly.
- Set aside on the counter to cool down to room temperature (about an hour).
- Once cooled, chill in the fridge for 8-24 hours. I recommend waiting overnight. The longer you can hold off, the better.
- Once set carefully remove from pan and add desired toppings like sugar free whipped cream and fresh fruit. You can also leave as is with the pretty swirls and maybe shave more white chocolate over the top.
*Carb count excludes sugar alcohols and/or sweeteners. Net carb count excludes both fiber and sugar alcohols, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. I try to be accurate, but please feel free to make your own calculations.
** Nutrition facts do not include toppings other than the sugar free jam.